The course studied is OCR Sociology (H580)
There are 3 components;
- Unit 1 - Introducing socialisation, culture and identity. This will be developed in the context of families and relationships.
- Unit 2 - Researching and understanding social inequalities.
- Unit 3 - Globalisation and the digital social world. This debate will be studied throught the education option.
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
A LEVEL - 3 exams taken in summer 2017:
- Socialisation , culture and identity - 90 minutes (30% of total A level)
- Researching and understanding social inequalities - 135 minutes (35% of total A level)
- Debates in contemporary society - 135 minutes (35% of total A level)
Additional information, including summary brochures and assessment materials, can be found on the OCR website: