PE Uniform Policy
Games and PE uniform requirements:
• White open neck school sports shirt*
• Sports trainers (no plimsolls or converse/vans style trainer shoes)
• White three-quarter length socks for hockey/football
• Navy skort
• Plain navy shorts
• Navy hooded school sweatshirt*
• Football boots
• Navy school fleece*
• Plain navy jogging bottoms or school tracksuit bottoms from Hills
• Plain navy/black leggings for dance, trampolining and gymnastics only (no ¾ length trousers)
• School sports shirt in house colours.*
*The school badge is printed on these items which are only available from Hills of Spalding. House colours are: Curie – Purple; Johnson – Blue; Nightingale – Red; Pankhurst – Yellow; Sharman - Green
Any pupil may be selected for a school team or awarded school colours for any sport.
Pupils who wish to be members of school teams need to be committed to regular practices and matches.
The school will provide any additional clothing required by school teams.
In PE lessons absolutely no jewellery, without exception, may be worn
Shinpads must be worn for hockey/football.